SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) increases your website position in organic results (as opposed to paid results/advertisements). This is the most common, and sometimes the most effective method of internet marketing. SEO is designed to optimize your website for search engines and build your presence on the internet.
Search Engine Optimization Service May Include:
- Responsive website upgrade (making your website resize for all devices / mobile friendly)
- Keyword/key-phrase research (industry specific, competitive)
- Optimization of website source code for keywords
- Speed Optimization of entire website
- HTML & CSS code validation and compression
- Internal and external linking optimization
- Website address submission to all major, quality search engines
- Local business account creation and optimization for *Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Submission to relevant business listing sites (industry specific)
- Addition of Microdata to markup (if applicable)
- Monthly keyword examination and tuning
- Monthly SEO progress reports showing website traffic / analytics as well as search engine standings and improvements
* "Google My Business" page will be claimed an optimized. This is an important step for getting your business to show up in Google Maps and local places listings.
Why Search Engine Optimization is Important
Although your business has a website, potential clients may not be able to find you. Your accessibility can be improved with a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) upgrade. To reach your targeted market you need to optimize for certain keywords through your website, create business listings, etc. This can be achieved with the SEO upgrade. It is our goal to make you stand out from the competition.
SEO will optimize your website for search engines...
Optimization practices are always changing...
Show up in Google Maps